Lead & Earn (L&E)
Applications for partners, parents and mentors closed November 30th.
The program is a combination of lessons learned executing STEM Mentoring Hope, Math Speak, and other pilot programs to better engage, and understand how to best serve communities in need of resources.
Lead and Earn exists to power communities, parents to become aware, prevent trauma, improve economic and social outcomes, by speaking up, sharing skills, investing time, money in children’s early creativity.
Our approach – We invest, train, motivated and inspired entrepreneurs, skilled mentors and volunteers age 18-30 years, as they invest in 8-18 years old youth
- Cultivate an understanding of self-awareness to create what drives you
- Foster problem solving early to lead
- Develop science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fluency
- Develop and grow entrepreneurial mindset
- Exploit untapped creativity to address unique challenges with evolving tools
- Build community resiliency & global leadership
Why – We want children to develop into thriving adults, raise awareness and keep hope alive.
- Maternal Lifetime Trauma , parentification and patterns, self-awareness, economic and socially safety, self-actualization.
email Have questions? Email us!
Mentor the youth virtually via Facebook, YouTube and google classroom in Every language, by submitting your video STEM project once a week or once a month. Email videos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for mentoring here. https://womenonchange.org/projects/ | Join our STEM Global Facebook page
When you donate to this project, we assist the youth gain internet access in their communities around the world to participate in WoC mentoring.